Our studio in Whitechapel or your place in London.
Hands-on is the only way! Watch, learn, try it, mess it up, try again, master it.
We give you the knowledge so that you will get this. It can be frustrating, but everything in life worth learning, is.
Don’t pay if you’re not. Simple!
→ Just some of it →
- Programming and selecting your music
- Overview of DJ equipment and related software
- Analysing tempo, energy and musicality of tracks
- Cuing, beat matching and phrasing
- Managing bass and EQ mixing techniques
- Alternative Mixing techniques (drop, blending, FX)
- Using hot cues, memory markers and loops
- Performance techniques and managing energy of a crowd
- Developing creative ideas and practice techniques
- Recording mixes and analysing progress